Everything You Need to Know About Facial Cleansing Brushes
If you want to take your face cleansing routine to the next level, you should consider purchasing a facial cleansing brush. Cleansing the face with hands alone is not effective, and you will end up with clogged pores. If your goal is to get clear and smooth skin, you must remove all skin debris and dead skin cells. Using a facial cleansing brush is the most effective way to reveal your skin’s beautiful glow.
What are facial cleansing brushes?
Facial cleansing brushes are cleansing systems that typically use a motor to give power to the brush. These brushes can use soft bristles to cleanse the skin or silicone touch-points. There are three motions different brushes can perform, such as oscillation, rotation, or vibration. Choose a brush based on your skin type and cleansing needs. These types of handheld operated devices provide a deeper cleanse to the skin removing all impurities that clog pores.
What are the benefits of using a facial cleansing brush?
Facial cleansing brushes will deeply cleanse the skin by using soft bristles or silicone touch-points. Bristles and touch-points can reach pores to remove debris, micro-pollution particles, makeup residues, and excess oil. The movement of the brush and the fine bristles will gently exfoliate the skin removing dead skin cells and renew new ones. By cleansing and exfoliating, this powerful tool prepares your skin to receive the next skincare steps more effectively. Because the skin is clean, it can absorb the nutrients present in skincare products more effectively. Your makeup will also apply like a dream because your skin will be very smooth and even.
What are the different brushes in the market?
Why are there so many different types of facial cleansing brushes? Because different skin types require different brushes. There are two main types of cleansing brushes, brushes with bristles, and brushes with silicone surfaces. The Brushes with bristles are then divided into different technologies.
Types of Brushes:
- Oscillation brushes - Oscillation motion brushes are typically gentle on the skin. The ideal oscillation is 6-degree and it will help the bristles to reach pores and clean skin effectively yet gently.
- Rotation brushes - Brushes that rotate give a full 360-degree spin several times a minute depending on the speed used. The rotating motion is more vigorous providing deep cleansing and exfoliation. It is advised not to use rotating motion brushes if you have sensitive or prone to irritation skin.
- Dual-mode brushes - Dual-mode brushes typically combine rotation and oscillation. By having these 2 options to cleanse your skin, you can analyze your skin condition every day and decide what is the best choice for you.
- Vibration brushes - A sonic vibration brush is very gentle on the skin. It gently massages the skin while pushing bristles into pores to remove all dirt. If you have sensitive skin, you will love these brushes.
- Silicone Brushes - If you don’t like the sensation of the bristles on your skin, you can go for a silicone cleansing brush. Dual-surface brushes are very common among silicone facial cleansers to cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
What type of facial cleansing brush should I use?
It is important to choose the right brush for your skin type and cleansing needs.
- Acne-prone skin: If you have acne-prone skin, you should avoid rotating cleansing brushes. Although rotating brushes are more effective, they can irritate acne breakouts. Use a Sonic Facial Cleanser with ultra-soft bristles that will be very gentle on your skin and acne. The vibration motion helps to cleanse and massage the skin without irritation.
- Oily skin & combination skin: A rotating facial cleansing brush is ideal for oily and combination skin because it needs a deeper cleanse. If you feel your skin gets sensitive from time to time, get a dual-mode facial cleanser so you can also choose a gentle oscillation mode if you are in one of those sensitive skin days.
- Normal skin: If you have normal skin, you can also benefit from using a dual-mode facial cleanser. You can use the rotating mode to exfoliate the skin 2 times a week and use the oscillation mode for gentle daily cleansing. You can also use a silicone cleansing brush with two surfaces for daily use, and periodic exfoliation. It will depend on your preference.
- Dry & sensitive skin: If you have dry or sensitive skin we would recommend a sonic facial cleansing system. Sensitive and dry skin are more prone to irritation and extreme gentle care is necessary. A sonic brush will make sure to unclog your pores, remove dry skin, and smooth your complexion.
If you already have a facial cleansing brush, make sure it is right for your skin type. If you don’t have one yet, you are missing the opportunity to have clear, healthy, and radiant skin.
buy cialis generic